Hotfoot Design, a vibrant brand and digital agency, established for ten years, is seeking a skilled and passionate front end developer to join our friendly team at our office in the heart of Lancaster, in Lancashire.
We produce responsive websites for a range of clients in sectors including entertainment, fashion, finance, education, hospitality, local government, property and retail.
You’ll be based in our office in the heart of Lancaster, and work directly with our Technical Director and Creative Director to produce outstanding work for our clients.
You’ll be an integral part of our team, with a desire to contribute great ideas and the ability to consistently produce quality work on time.
There is lots of potential for the right person to grow within our company, and gain in experience and expertise.
What we need…
- Good working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 including responsive design
- Ability to hand-code semantic and accessible markup created for a range of devices/browsers
Nice to have…
- CSS preprocessors e.g. Sass, LESS etc
- Competitive salary with lots of growth potential
- 25 days holiday + 8 days statutory holiday
- Free Friday lunches
- Relaxed dress code
- Friendly team, growing company
- City centre location with travel contribution
- Regular social get togethers
Hotfoot is based in the Storey Creative Industries Centre, a beautiful Grade II listed building in the centre of Lancaster near the train station, housing a cafe and bar. Our office has views across the city.
If you would like to apply please get in touch with details of your experience.
For more information about Hotfoot please take a look around our site, and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to drop us a line.
Hotfoot is an equal opportunities employer.
No recruitment agencies, thank you.