We’re looking for a fab, friendly and thoroughly brilliant all round Designer to join our team at Hotfoot Design. This is a great opportunity to come and work in historic Lancaster, on the doorstep of the Lake District – an inspirational place for any creative looking for a new opportunity. This our tenth year in business and we are growing with new and exciting projects every month.
You will have 3+ years experience of working on a variety projects, ranging from branding, design for print, and digital media, with experience taking projects from concept to completion with confidence. You are happy working on multiple projects, dealing directly with clients, handling print suppliers, and communicating with our internal web developers on a daily basis.
Attributes we’d love to see…
- Ability to understand business requirements in order to meet client objectives
- Great communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in putting together proposals, pitches and estimates
- Ability to flexibly and proactively manage multiple projects whilst prioritising workload
- A track-record of hitting deadlines
- Desire to learn new skills, technologies and applications
- Ability to solve problems creatively and independently
- Mac literate and fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Enthusiasm and lots of fresh and interesting ideas!
It would also be a bonus if you have experience in photography and/or illustration, and have worked for clients in the food and drink sector.
- Competitive salary
- 33 days paid holidays (including public and bank holidays)
- Free Friday lunches
- Relaxed dress code
- Friendly team, growing company
- City centre location
- Regular social get togethers
Hotfoot is based in the Storey Creative Industries Centre, a beautiful Grade II listed building in the centre of Lancaster near the train station, housing a cafe and bar. Our office has views across the city.
If you would like to apply please get in touch with details of your experience.
For more information about Hotfoot please take a look around our site, and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to drop us a line.
Contact Charlie Haywood, Creative Director at email@example.com
Hotfoot Design is an equal opportunities employer.
No recruitment agencies, thank you.