We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our team.
Hotfoot Design is a multi award-winning creative and digital agency based in the beautiful Grade II Listed Storey building in the centre of historic Lancaster (near the train station and Lancaster Castle) with lovely city views and a café bar on the ground floor.
As an integrated agency, we offer a broad range of related services all under one roof – including strategy, brand identity design, website design, digital marketing campaigns and design for print.
We work with growing clients in specialist sectors including hospitality and leisure, luxury retail, health and beauty, advanced manufacturing, professional services, technology, the arts, and the charity and public sector.
Our clients range from iconic brands and large organisations to growing SMEs and start-ups. We work with the NHS, Rolls Royce, Lancaster University, 5G Factory of the Future, DCC plc, Windermere Jetty, Greystonegill Distillery and many others.
We’re looking for a super talented multi-disciplined creative designer with a mix of brand, print and digital experience.
Here’s a summary of what we’re looking for…
- Exceptional portfolio to showcase your talent and experience
- Expertise across Adobe Creative Cloud applications (mainly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Self-starter with a strong team ethic
- Ability to respond to a creative brief from conception to completion
- Great team and client communicator and collaborator
- Happy managing different projects within a busy agency environment
- Familiar with project management, budget constraints and scheduling
- Work in close communication with the creative director
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, from full-time in our studio to hybrid home working and part-time arrangements.
To help you hit the ground running we will set you up with a beautiful Mac and provide you with the support you need so you feel right at home.
We are also a friendly and supportive bunch and there are plenty of opportunities to progress within our growing agency.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- Career progression and training opportunities
- 33 days paid holidays (including public and bank holidays)
- Free Friday lunches
- Friendly team, growing company
- City centre location
- Regular social get-togethers
If you would like us to consider you, or if you have any questions about the role, please contact email@example.com
If you are already in a role you can be assured your enquiry will be handled with discretion.
To learn more about Hotfoot and our work please take a look around our website.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. No agencies, thank you.