We’ve got a new job vacancy for a web developer to join our team. Read on for details…
Hotfoot Design is a multi award-winning creative and digital agency based in the beautiful Grade II Listed Storey building in the centre of historic Lancaster (a couple of minutes walk from the train station, right next to Lancaster Castle) with lovely views of the city and a café bar on the ground floor.
We work in a diverse range of sectors including hospitality and leisure, food and drink, luxury retail, technology and manufacturing, professional services, academia, and the public and third sector.
Your role will be to help develop high quality websites for our clients.
What we need…
- Good working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 including responsive design
- Ability to hand-code semantic and accessible markup created for a range of devices/browsers
- Ability to create custom themes on content management systems such as WordPress, PyroCMS or similar
Nice to have…
- CSS preprocessors e.g. Sass, LESS etc
- Good working knowledge of PHP
- Competitive salary
- 33 days paid holidays (including public and bank holidays)
- Free Friday lunches
- No dress code
- Remote / flexible working options
- Friendly team, growing company
- City centre location
- Regular social get togethers
If you would like us to consider you, or if you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already in a role you can be assured your enquiry will be handled with discretion.
To learn more about Hotfoot and our work please take a look around our website.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. No agencies, thank you.