We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team of specialists.
Hotfoot Design is a multi award-winning creative and digital agency based in the beautiful Grade II Listed Storey building in the centre of historic Lancaster (just down from the train station, right next to Lancaster Castle) with lovely views of the city and a café bar on the ground floor.
As an integrated agency, we offer a broad range of related services all under one roof – including brand strategy and design, marketing campaigns, website design and digital marketing.
We work with growing clients in a range of specialist sectors including hospitality and leisure, luxury retail, health and beauty, advanced manufacturing, professional services, technology, the arts, and the charity and public sector.
Our clients range from iconic brands and large organisations to growing SMEs and start-ups. We work with the NHS, Rolls Royce, Lancaster University, 5G Factory of the Future, DCC plc, Lake District Estates, Windermere Jetty, the Dukes, Lancaster Brewery, Greystonegill Distillery, Leonard Dews and many others.
We are looking for someone with experience in project management at an agency as you will be working with a team of designers and developers to successfully see projects through from start to finish.
Here’s a summary of what the job entails:
- First point of contact for existing clients with new requirements that are logged, scoped, priced, agreed and briefed to ensure they are dealt with accurately, quickly and in a way that delights the client
- Listening to client requirements and suggesting solutions
- Using our project management tools in an extremely organised way
- Reporting regularly on the progress of project tasks and having a handle on ‘where things are’
- Identifying clients that would benefit from additional services we can provide
- Following up with clients to ensure they are happy
- Spotting opportunities for our clients to grow
You will be bright, enthusiastic and full of ideas. You will be a brilliant communicator and great at focusing on the task at hand, while sometimes juggling competing priorities, to produce great quality work. You will be brilliant at thinking on your feet and getting things done.
Our clients depend on us to deliver for them every day, and you will relish the opportunity to help achieve their goals.
To help you hit the ground running we will set you up with a beautiful Mac and provide you with the support you need so you feel right at home.
We are also a friendly bunch and there are plenty of opportunities to progress within our growing agency.
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Flexible working options
- 33 days paid holidays (including public and bank holidays)
- Free Friday lunches
- Friendly team, growing company
- City centre location
- Regular social get-togethers
If you would like us to consider you, or if you have any questions about the role, please email Guy Cookson at email@example.com
If you are already in a role you can be assured your enquiry will be handled with discretion.
To learn more about Hotfoot and our work please take a look around our website.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. No agencies, thank you.