We specialise in creating beautifully designed premium websites that deliver exceptional results.
Your website is one of the most important ways for you to attract new customers, retain loyalty, share information, drive enquiries, and increase sales.
Working with you we will ensure we understand your most important business objectives, and then we help you achieve them through your website.
Key features of websites we design for clients include:
- User Friendly CMS – Easy for your team to add and update content, with full training provided
- Outstanding UX – Designed for your users to easily and quickly undertake preferred outcomes through a clear navigation and beautiful clean design
- Social Media Integration – Increase your followers and share across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Email Integration – Increase subscribers to your newsletters
- Responsive Design – Your site will work perfectly across desktop, tablet and mobile devices with special consideration given to different screen sizes
- Retina Ready – Razor sharp graphics and images for HD screens
- SEO Friendly – We follow best practice to ensure Google can parse and prioritise your content
- Live Chat – Add chat to provide your potential customers with an instant response to questions
- Ecommerce – We offer a range of ecommerce options suitable for businesses of all sizes and ambitions, from out the box solutions to custom builds
- Analytics – Access to in-depth data to optimise performance and improve conversions
- Secure Hosting – We provide fast, secure and reliable hosting options with continuous monitoring and a robust SLA for all business requirements
- Conversion Optimisation – After your new site launches we monitor performance to ensure you get the outcomes you require
Our design process ensures you are fully in the loop – and can provide feedback – every step of the way, so you get the outcome you require. Our web design process includes:
- Brand Value Proposition – We ensure we have a thorough understanding of what gives you a competitive edge, so your value proposition is crystal clear to your target audience
- Project Management – Basecamp enables you to see how your project is progressing in real time, combined with regular catch-ups to exchange ideas and capture feedback, from the first mock-up to the finished result
- Visual Site Map – Your website hierarchy is carefully structured during the planning stage
- Wireframes – Site content layouts are created during the pre-design stage
- Design Visual Options – Your pages are designed as they will appear when developed for approval
- Testing Suite – We have an extensive testing suite to ensure your site works perfectly across all leading modern browsers, operating systems and devices
- Staging Area – The site is made available for pre-flight checks before going live
We are experienced across a range of frameworks and platforms, from Laravel and CodeIgniter to WordPress and PyroCMS. This means we can make recommendations based on your specific needs and future plans.
Because we design and develop using open source frameworks supported by large global developer communities, your site can evolve to meet changing priorities and requirements, and you can be safe in the knowledge your site will be supported in the years ahead – we don’t tie you into proprietary tech.
We love delving into data to make recommendations for improvement after your site goes live based on user behaviour, and we’ll provide access to your own analytics dashboard.
We also offer support packages and managed content marketing to ensure the performance and quality of your site continually improves from the moment it goes live.
We’d love to chat with you about your specific web design requirements and business objectives, so please get in touch.