A stunning website for an award-winning
Lake District attraction
Ullswater ‘Steamers’ is an award-winning environmentally accredited Lake District attraction celebrating over 160 years of operating cruises on England’s most beautiful lake.
Part of Lake District Estates group of businesses, Ullswater Steamers operate one of the largest heritage vessel fleets in the world, offering an experience visitors will never forget for 363 days a year.
Ullswater Steamers required a new website to better communicate its unique customer value proposition to its distinct target audiences and to greatly improve the user experience, helping drive enquiries and bookings. This was achieved through:-
- Brand compliance and consistency
- Visual appealing dynamic elements, authentic images and custom icons
- Ease of navigation with smart menus, breadcrumb trail, smart related content
- Mobile optimised experience – responsive design, optimised headers, minimal scrolling
- Information clarity – clearly structured content and outstanding readability
- Seamless integrated booking
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Content Management System
- Booking Integration
"Our new website had just gone live! We hope that you like it as much as we do and we want to say a huge thank you to Hotfoot Design for making our vision come to life!"
Lisa Braithwaite, Marketing & Events Manager