Join the Hotfoot Team
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team of specialists.
We are an established multi award-winning creative agency based in the beautiful Grade II Listed Storey building in the centre of historic Lancaster (a couple of minutes walk from the train station, right next to Lancaster Castle) with views across the city above an artisan café bar.
We only work with forward-thinking clients where we can make a real difference as a creative partner or strategic adviser.
We have a roster of brilliant and dynamic clients in sectors including hospitality and leisure, food and drink, luxury retail, technology, education, and charity.
We help these clients grow.
We are looking for someone with experience of project management – especially digital project management – and a commercial mindset.
Here’s a summary of what the job entails:
- First point of contact for existing clients with new requirements that are logged, scoped, priced, agreed and briefed to ensure they are dealt with accurately, quickly and in a way that delights the client
- Undertaking of small jobs such as updating websites with minor content changes
- Listening to client requirements and suggesting solutions that meet their expectations
- Using our project management tools in an extremely organised way
- Invoicing small jobs
- Reporting regularly on the progress of project tasks and having a handle on ‘where things are’
- Identifying clients that would benefit from additional paid services such as website improvements, Google Ads, PR, social media, photography
- Following up with clients to ensure they are happy
- Spotting opportunities for our clients to grow
- Competitive salary
- 33 days paid holidays (including public and bank holidays)
- Free Friday lunches
- No dress code
- Friendly team, growing company
- Beautiful city centre location
- Regular social get-togethers
- Annual bonus
- Investment in training
If you would like us to consider you, or if you have any questions about this role, please email email@example.com for the attention of Aidan Watt.
If you are already in a role you can be assured your enquiry will be handled with discretion.
To learn more about Hotfoot and our work please take a look around our website.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. No agencies, thank you.